DRIVEN. TALENTED. MOTIVATED.
MBA Consulting Group offers a competitive salary, a strong benefits package, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply. Interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or by applying below.
MBA Consulting Group, a compliance and accounting firm serving the progressive community, is hiring an Associate for its Washington, DC office. This position will report to the Compliance Director and will be responsible for general bookkeeping and maintaining the compliance database for our clients. Duties include:
- Process campaign contributions into compliance database and screening for compliance issues
- Reconcile bank accounts, reconcile book balance to reporting balance
- Generate simplified income and expense reports as needed
- Track and process expenses for campaign
- Interact with vendors and maintain vendor files including insurance files
- Correspond with vendors and donors on client’s behalf
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience with political organizations
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years’ campaign experience, experience with state or federal campaign finance law compliance preferred
- Experience in Excel
- Knowledge of compliance database software, NGP preferred
- Experienced in use of internet, social media and online search engines
- Excellent communications skills required, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing demands
- Ability to be dynamic and adapt to meet the organization’s changing needs
- Must be ethical and value integrity, be able to pass a background check
- Enjoy working closely with others of diverse backgrounds and personalities.